A really good curry recipe that is genuinely hot.
Recipe from here.
- 500 g of chicken (filets are good)
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 bell peppers
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 1 stem of lemongrass
- 3 tbsp green curry paste (ICA’s is good)
- 1 can coconut milk (400 ml)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- rice for 4 persons
- Cut the chicken into rough strips. Mince the garlic and cut the onion and bell pepper into strips. Halve the peas.
- Fry the curry paste in oil for a while and add the chicken. Add the vegetables. Crush the lemongrass and add. Fry for a while.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with rice.