Special thanks to Eli Silverman.
- A packet of instant noodles (1-2 sachets)
- Half a packet of bacon
- Garlic, one clove
- Ginger, roughly same size as the garlic clove
- Scallions, 1-2 leeks
- Half a can of corn
- Proper dark soy sauce (more taste and less salt compared to light)
- Cut the bacon into slices. Start frying on a pan on medium to high heat. Get some colour but avoid making the bacon crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, boil the the finely chopped garlic and ginger in 500ml of water in a pot.
- Into the boiling water, add the flavour packet from the instant noodles and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Whilst this is boiling, chop the scallions into slices.
- Break the instant noodles into 4 pieces and add to the boiling broth.
- Once the noodles are almost cooked, add the bacon and boil it with the noodles.
- When the noodles are cooked, add it all to a bown with the scallions and corn. Add soy to taste.