A really nice vegetarian pasta from ICA.
- 1 dl red lentils
- 5 dl vegetable broth (bouillion cubes are fine)
- 400 g spaghetti
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 jar pesto arrabbiata (ICA’s)
- 1 dl water
- 200g mozzarella
- 1/2 dl pumpkin seeds
- 65 g ruccola
- (Optional) parsley
- Boil the lentils in the broth for 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Boil the pasta.
- Whilst this is going on, chop the onion finely and fry in olive oil with the arrabiata and water. (Optional) add parsley.
- Mix the pasta, arrabiata and lentils together.
- Serve topped with ruccola, pumpkin seeds and mozzarella.