I don’t really like tuna salad, but this turned out OK.
- Two cans of tuna, water or oil (with oil, 180g per)
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise (Hellmans is preferred)
- One can of corn
- One bell pepper
- Four sticks of celery
- One onion (red or yellow)
- Two garlic cloves
- Dried herbs (I used parsley)
- Salt and pepper
- Open up and drain the tuna. Put it into a bowl.
- Chop up the vegetables to your preferred size and add to the bowl. Add the corn.
- Press the garlic cloves into the bowl. Add herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix.